What’s your interpretation of our official artwork or the ideas behind it? Who are your favourite characters? What super powers do you think they possess? When danger is at hand, will you step up to be heroes of the day?
Express your ideas via any medium (pen, paints, pencils, digital and other what-have-yous)
Submissions are now open—to enter, e-mail us at email@example.com using the subject header “STGCC 2018 Comics Cover Art Contest” along with your artwork, name and contact number. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM SGT on 20 July 2018 and meet all criteria stated in the rules and regulations in order to qualify as an eligible entry.
- Artwork will be published as a variant cover of STGCC 2018 programme guide with artist credit on cover.
- 1 x Artist Alley booth (The Block) at STGCC 2018.
- 1 x Artist Alley booth (Sketch Studio) at STGCC 2018.
· This contest is open to anyone interested to submit a comics cover art that is either inspired by (i) the official STGCC 2018 key visual; (ii) or the broad theme “STGCC: Heroes for a Day”.
· “STGCC” and its cube logo (interpreted in your own style) should be included as visual elements in your submitted artwork.
· Your artwork must be original.
· *Optional* Include a short brief presenting your concept.
· Prizes on offer are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
· You hereby agree that in entering this contest, you grant Reed Exhibitions the right to utilize the entry materials that you submit for marketing and publicity purposes.
· All judging decisions made by the STGCC 2018 team on this contest is final.
As the winning entry will be printed as a variant cover of the STGCC 2018 programme guide, artwork submitted needs to be:
- In any of the approved image formats: jpeg, png, tiff
- 16.84 cm W x 26.01cm H
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM SGT on 20 July 2018